Glycerin – Skin Protectant
100% Pure Versatile Skin Care Softens & Moisturizes Multi-Purpose
Cleanser, Skin Toning, moisturizer, sensitive skin, non-toxic, cures pimples, cracked heels, scars therapy, dry skin, skin lightening, remove dandruff.
By BHUMIJA LIFESCIENCES
Glycerin (Sugar Alchol Compound) is an organic compound composed of Carbon, Oxygen & Hydrogen. It’s a thick (viscous), colorless and odorless liquid. It’s water soluble, sweet to taste and is non-toxic too. And Bhumija Lifesciences brings to you about Glycerin uses for skin and some of the best uses of Vegetable Glycerin too.
- It can be used as a cleanser.
- It can be used as a toner.
- It is a wonderful Skin moisturizer.
- Diluted version makes the hands smooth.
- It plays an important role in cell maturation.
- It cures only skin problems like pimples, acne and blackhead.
- It’s nature allows it to be used on baby and sensitive skin.
- Glycerin is non-toxic in nature, no wonder it finds way to so many uses.
- It helps to retain the water in skin.
- Wash your feet well and apply glycerin on your cracked heels. It works like magic in healing your cracked heels overnight.
- It acts as a sunscreen to some extent.
- It removes clogged impurities and helps in lightening skin shade.
- Glycerin also gives the skin a soft and supple feel.
- Apply a coat of glycerin on your nails after removing nail paint. It prevents them from looking dried up.
- Apply raw glycerin directly on scars that are especially caused burns, acne or wounds to get rid of them.
- People with dry skin can apply raw or diluted glycerin on skin. It is way better than those costly creams and parlor treatments.
- It can be used for skin lightening.
- It fill up the gaps due to the wrinkles thus makes the skin look younger.
IMPORTANT : As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use. The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.