SUGAR FREE – WHEAT GRASS JUICE (with Aloevera & Amala) - 1 LTR.
Supports Healthy Immune system
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Wheat Grass is rich in chlorophyll, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body and purifies the blood.
- It is an anti-oxidant that supports the body during chemotherapy, radiation treatments and removes toxic metabolites.
- Support weight loss , digestion and immune system.
- Helps overcome nutrition deficiencies.
- Helps improve natural immune system.
- Powerful natural antioxidant. Helps resolves foul odors of breath and sweat.
- Helps in blood purification and to balance Hemoglobin production.
- Helps in combating Thalassemia and Anemia.
- Helps resolves digestion related problems such as Constipation, Acidity, Piles, Colitis, Ulcers, Diabetes, Kidney malfunction etc.
- Acts as a very effective energizer and health rejuvenator.
- Helps overcome skin disorders and to improve skin / muscle tone. It helps in treating skin problems like eczema or psoriasis.
- It helps in scalp treatment for lusterless hairs.
- Benefits the body cells, glands, hair, lungs, kidneys, liver, muscles, spleen and teeth.
- Helps in combating diseases such as Cancer, BP, Menstrual Problems, Paralysis, Leukemia, Arthritis, Insomnia, Asthma, etc.
- Wheatgrass Powder is high in dietary fiber and thus helps maintain blood sugar level, cholesterol level and prevents constipation.
- Highly effective for weight loss / gain along with diet plans.
- Paste of Wheatgrass Powder with milk applied like a face pack helps overcome skin problems such as Acne, Black / White heads, freckles, skin tan / burn, etc.
Suggested Use : As a dietary supplement , take 10-30ml. twice daily or as desired.
IMPORTANT : As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your doctor before use, Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
AFTER OPENING REFRIGERATE & CONSUME WITHIN ONE MONTH.
All product statements on this website provides general information . It is not designed to treat or diagnose disease or injury , nor it is a substitute for sound medical advice or treatment from a healthcare professional. Readers are advised to seek medical advice for any specific health concern . Individual results may vary .